Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Redundancy


re·dun·dant  

/riˈdəndənt/
Adjective
  1. No longer needed or useful; superfluous.
  2. (of words or data) Able to be omitted without loss of meaning or function.
Synonyms
superfluous - unnecessary - needless - excessive - spare

I'm redundant. There I've said it. Because of a number of factors, one being bad health, I have become redundant. I can't really open fence anymore and others have moved into the spots that I used to occupy as an instructor and someone to be looked to for information. I believe this will be my last year (possibly two years depending on translation time) in the wma community. I am finishing up edits on the new edition of Arte of Defence and have translations of two manuscripts that are new that only a handful of people have seen. Once these are done I'll be in the history books for WMA. At least I hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment