Thursday, September 16, 2010

Want out of the LDS Religion?

Fill in the blanks and send the following email to: dodgegw@ldschurch.org



My name is ____________. My birth date is __________. I was baptized and confirmed on __________________. I hereby resign my membership from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I hereby terminate my consent to be treated as a member of said church and I withdraw my consent to submit to the church's beliefs and ecclesiastical disciplinary procedures. You must now treat me as a nonmember in all your dealings with me. From this day forward, I expect that my name will be removed from all church records, and that I will not be contacted by any church representatives for any reason, except via email verification of the receipt of this resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment