Monday, March 21, 2011

More disappointment

Well last week my heart procedure failed. They could not remove the blockage from my RCA. And then in recovery my left femoral blew. They had to quickly put this painful device on me to keep me from bleeding out. I ended up laying flat for close to 10 hours. My back hurt so bad I wanted to cry. And now I am walking funny and am bruised from my navel to my knee on my left side. And it hurts.

The doc wants to try again but I don't know if I want to. Sometimes I'd like to just lay down and not wake up.

3 comments:

  1. oh! how I understand not wanting to keep going, especially when it hurts so much. Hugs to you!!

    I'm holding you and your bruised body in my heart.
    And sending lots of love and healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. Please take care and get lets of rest. You CAN get through this. <3

    ReplyDelete